View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailordragonball
Emperor

re: Dismissal and farewell.

I did some thinking ... major thinking. I going to let Satsuma decide my fate.

If you would like me to stay and help you out, by all means tell me so. If you want me to leave, I will leave peacefully and give the guild over to Tristian.

In the event that I do leave, I'm going to transfer Sansforme to Eredar.

I would like your comments and concerns by 12AM server tonight, 2/6/08.

You can also e-mail me your comments and concerns to sailordragonball@yahoo.com

Thanks.

ZyloWolfBane

re: Up to you..

Well Alright,If you think it would be best for you to leave then by all means dont let us hold you back.

But at the same time it seems rather low to be ready to dismiss us rather than stay on this server and keep in touch with us since some of us actually are your friends.

I dont personally know what Im going to do but it would appear that my career on this server will not be with this guild much longer if things are going to decline in this fashion.

I havent been here that long so Im sure my input isnt as important as some of the other people but I liked this guild before all the drama happend and Id rather not see it split up...but if thats what needs to be then fine.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide Jihib and thanks for the opportunity you gave me.
sailordragonball
Emperor

Pain ... I love you all dearly, but I can't manage a guild anymore. My selfish ways have torn me apart from you guys ... I do have my single level 1 ALT Kunounohito in Frostwolf ...

Allure is going to distribute all the items in the bank and gold evenly throughout the Satsuma Clan members.

... Give my regards to Satsuma Clan.

Jihibukai/Sansforme

JangoPally
Trial

I might have missed something.

Why exactly are you leaving Jihib?
Fatherhans
Warlord

I am speechless, I was really comfortable in this guild and i was really happy i came to this guild and to see this guild break apart really sucks, as you know by now many people has left and sorry to say I too am going leave the satsuma clan. I thought i will never say this, and Jihib, I wish you the best luck in Eredar.
Milchcow

Hey...so I logged on for the first time in forever and saw that basically everyone had left.

I've already cancelled my wow account, I had to take a second job to stay in college and a bunch of other garbage that really prevents me from ever having time to play.... but I have the rest of feb paid so I was going to say goodbye to you all. Too bad that you're leaving mate, hope you have continued fun on wow

-Milch
Estalka
Elder

What the hell? I go on leave for a month and the guild breaks up?! Man you don't know how much I was looking forward to being able to do kara finally once I got back... oh well guess that won't be happening.... Well I loved playing in this guild, I was here for a long time and saw a lot of change and I guess this is it. Hope we can still be friends man.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Satsuma Clan Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum